International Affairs Committee
Goals and Perspectives:
- Communicating with active international scientific centers in field of hydraulics and environment.
- Collaborating with other committees of the IHA in order to development of the goals in relation with international affairs.
- Carrying out all affairs related to international issues, including correspondence, communications and missions in accordance with the current laws of Iran.
- Holding up workshop, specialized meeting, conference and more at the regional and international level.
- Introducing the IAH and reflecting its activities internationally.
- Coordinating for introducing professors and expert members to the international congresses.
- Trying to improve and facilitate cross-border scientific communication with Iranians living abroad.
- and etc.
Each member of the association can apply for membership and being active in this committee at the time of membership or afterward. Those people who are not yet registered in IHA, can join it through the Membership Page and the members can join the International Affairs Committee through Committees Membership Form.
Dr. Seyed Hossein Mohajeri (Head of the Committee)
Eng. Masoumeh Hashempour (Secretary of the Committee)
Dr. Babak Afshinfar
Dr. Amir Fardi Mojtahedi
Eng. Mohammad Afrazi
Eng. Mehdi Mirzaee
Eng. Mohammad Reza Qolami