River Engineering Committee
Goals And Perspective
- Create more vital communication among researchers and experts
- Holding conferences, workshops and short-term courses in particular subjects.
- Participation and collaboration with other organizations and institution
- Holding field trip to visit in process or finished projects
- Authorship and translation of related books in the field of river
- Participate in authorship and compiling the required standards and instructions
- Holding specific meetings on practical topics
- Each member of the association can apply for membership and being active in this committee at the time of membership or afterward. Those people who are not yet registered in IHA can join it through the Membership Page, and the members can join the International Affairs Committee through the Committees Membership.
Dr. Hesam Fooladfar